Dynasty Universe
Welcome to the forums,When you register make sure to use your byond key.

Servers permanent address: byond://96.9.255.232:3256

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dynasty Universe
Welcome to the forums,When you register make sure to use your byond key.

Servers permanent address: byond://96.9.255.232:3256
Dynasty Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank Application: Icer Skill Master[Accepted]

Go down

Rank Application: Icer Skill Master[Accepted] Empty Rank Application: Icer Skill Master[Accepted]

Post by Silverius Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:32 pm

Byond Key: Hayabusa Knight

Character Name: Zaria

Race: Changeling

Class: Cooler

Planet: Earth (For now)

Wipe Plans: To find a changeling pupil and take them under my wing so that I can teach them what I have, and to serve as Blizz's commander.

Personality Summary: Born to the supreme leader of the changeling people, much was expected from Zaria at birth and beyond but rather than cracking under the pressure of high responsibilities and impossible expectations placed upon her, and from the egg was already a mighty force to be reckoned with. Thanks to her amazing power even from birth, Zaria developed a superiority complex which normally was quite minor, but when others belittled her, it would become a major problem. Unlike some changelings, while she is very proud, she is also more sociable and outgoing. Whereas her mother considered one 'Monkey', she considers 'Friend'. She can see opportunity rather than ostracize, and this is what makes her such a great commander.

Roleplay Example:
Spoiler:

Silverius

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum